Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hies everyone!
NOw my braces dun hurt i bit except for the occasional wire and the end buring deeoly into my gums so anyway...wat eva..
so long neva blog...lolx so boring lor...have been staying up late at night trying to finish homework....eeee!!!!!this morning when i woke up i found out i had eye bags....ewwwww!!!!!so i went to school feeling ugly but it was ok...my frens hardly noticed my eye bags till i told them so it wasnt very bad i guess...wonder why this blog have this 'auto save' thingy....its good but hardly noticeable....better that way anyway...as i said so boring lor....My condolences to uncle Alex and eliza for their loss....For unlce Alex is because of aunty Joanna and for Eliza...dear Chocolate.....-sigh- so many things happening today ....makes it very sad....Taking a break now from my work quite alot of work u noe...thats why i have been staying up late until 12 am or 11 pm to finish my work...i guess i was wrong about Shirlyn* she is not actually ah pei anyway for your info...she is just acting ah pei/peh ok?????By da way shirlyn*, I have not decided whether i want to join your performance...still thinking anout it...kaes?But just count me in ok.....most likely i will join one.....
p.s...i noticed the 'auto save' auto saves every 2 minutes...i wonder why...\

Buaiiks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home