Friday, June 22, 2007

Hies everyone!
I hope everyone is doing fine today...well at least i know I'm not...
my mouth totally hurts like anything because of my braces...
they are metal...well,i wanted cerammic ones which are totally less visible but it cost a $1000 more to have them so i decided not to have them...even my dentist said I was a very rare patient because all of her other patients all chose metal...
so they-my mum and dentist-convinced me to take the metal ones...so majority wins and now i have metal braces...
and hey hurt like ... very pain you know..i can't eat anything except soup and porridge ...even i can't eat NOODLES cause they hurt alot with every bite...ARGHHHH the PAIN!!!!!!!! suffering sufferingsuffering...well its only going to be like that for1 week i hope....if not...it's going to be for about 1 and 1/2 years to 2 years more of excruciating pain!!!!!!!!ARGHHH! i can't take it anymore....

Buaiiks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home