Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hies everyone!
Today my teeth don't hurt as much as 2 days ago...and guess what>! I can eat a hot dog!Well the bread is soft and so is the hot dog so it is quite easy for me to eat anyway...dotz.....so little things to write...oh ya! I'M SICK ON THE LAST DAY OF THE PRECIOUS HOLIDAYZ...bad rite?! i ca't do anything except for sleep...eat soft food...drink...and blog...boring...i mean what happens if my cousins decide to invite the whole cohoot of all the cousins which total up to about 18 of us to go Wild Wild Wet huh? I will so jealous of them since i am sick....probably i can't go any where...it is a little irritating when my brother barged into my room and asked me:" Do you want to eat at the 70cents coconut place or do you want to eat Chai Chee Pork Porridge?"
-by da way ,70cents coconut is wat he calls Changi Village-Obviously i didn't reply as he was so irritaing....instead of saying YES or NO...i just said 'wateva'and he said:"Yay!70 cents coconut here i come." kinda weird...
bb...i gtg...

buaiiks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home