Friday, June 22, 2007

Hies everyone! I finally can get a cbox! I finally figured how! I'm yet again sorry for making yet a new blog yet again so lets just i stick with this one or we will be memorizing yet another blog URL yet again...
Ok tonight i think i'll have soup for dinner cause i can't eat anything now a days cause of these uncomfortble braces that keep poking me gums and lip so tough luck! Oh yes if you scroll down to the bottom of the page which currently now is very oh very short...you will find my virtual pet...Clover...remember ...i think you can play with her and feed her too but i'm not oo sure so just try..pls type something and leave a message before you go kaes?And to all my good frenz...and besties frenz...enjoy your last days of the holidays.....remember...SLEEP IS IMPORTATANT>>>>>DUN KEEP AWAKE DURING THE DAY!?if your mum and dad ask u y u are sleeping instead of keeping awake...dun come find me...

Buaiiks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home